How to replace a battery
- Switch off the engine.
- Disconnect the negative terminal first.
- Clean corroded parts in tray and cable clamps before installation of new battery.
- Connect the positive terminal first and check the terminal clamps for tight fit when installing new battery.
- Keep sparks, flames, cigarettes away from battery at all times.
- Avoid short circuit caused by tools when changing battery.
- Sulfuric acid can cause blindness or severe burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not tip.
*Made in Turkey